My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, TN, United States

While I attend church and am on the Worship Team at LifePoint Church near Nashville, TN - the views and opinions stated on this blog are mine alone.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The NEW Blog

So....Mr. "I'm Super-Cool Tech" lost my password for my old blog so I had to start a new blog. Sadly, I can't access it any more. What's even worse is that it took having to comment amount Micah's passion for Ninteno gloves (if you must ask...you just weren't cool enough to remember) to be forced to remember my password in the first place. This set off a chain reaction of events which, alas, resulted in the new and improved Jason's Rants & Praises Blog. (Same stuff as the old one...new blogger name.)


As always...God Bless....and send all complaints to Micah Huebner for the Blogger namechange mishap.


In Christ,


Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home