My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, TN, United States

While I attend church and am on the Worship Team at LifePoint Church near Nashville, TN - the views and opinions stated on this blog are mine alone.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

“The Greatness of Your Name”

I must say, I am so impressed with the work God has done through Micah Huebner and Scott Mills new song that was "debuted" today at FBCSmyrna during our Dare U To Move series. (wow, can I possibly fit any more hyperlinks in there?) The song fit so remarkably well in with the purpose of the series, but also fits well in with our global purpose with the Lord's work in general. As soon as I get the dynamic duo's permission, I'll post lyrics, music, etc on the blog as it is one I would recommend using in worship. AWESOME song!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home