My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, TN, United States

While I attend church and am on the Worship Team at LifePoint Church near Nashville, TN - the views and opinions stated on this blog are mine alone.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

When my son accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior three years ago - I was ecstatic. I was on the third day of a children's revival and had seen about twenty kids each night who had accepted Christ. When my son stood up on the third night to accept Jesus ... well ... I'm sure you could imagine my elation. I can imagine the emotions my son had...because I went through the same emotions before.

Oh, to return to those days. Tonight, as I turn my clocks back in the house...I'm going to turn myself back to those days. I'm returning back to the days when all was new, when all I ever wanted was to study God's Word, and had the newness of being a Christian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home