My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, TN, United States

While I attend church and am on the Worship Team at LifePoint Church near Nashville, TN - the views and opinions stated on this blog are mine alone.

Friday, September 19, 2008

"Pure Praise" - A FREE Book You MUST Get


(thanks to my friend Micah Huebner for pointing out this awesome find!)

No matter what role in worship you have (and we all have one, don't we?) you should check this book out. It will rock your socks! Until November 30th, you can download an awesome nine week study geared towards worship folks called Pure Praise: A Heart-focused Bible Study on Worship! Did I mention that the book is being offered 100% FREE???

Just head on over to Next Level Worship's blog and you can grab your own copy after providing some basic information. (Don't worry, I've gotten no spam.)

I am truly lovin' the daily devotionals and I hope you will, too!

In Christ,

Jason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home