My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, TN, United States

While I attend church and am on the Worship Team at LifePoint Church near Nashville, TN - the views and opinions stated on this blog are mine alone.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

PLEASE Pray and Help My Friends - the Bynums

Friends, I wanted to pass along a blog entry from an awesome couple that go to church with my family. They have an exciting opportunity to adopt their already adopted daughter's full sister who is just about to be born. The problem is, they need to collect $12,000 in 48 hours.

PLEASE do not let the dollar amount shock you - there are so many intimate details that I don't feel the need to share in this blog - but let us say that you will be helping in a HUGE way to make SO many differences in this world. PLEASE pray that God will reveal to you how you may be able to help the Bynums...and then click the link below to learn more.

http://adoptionphotoblog.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home