My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, TN, United States

While I attend church and am on the Worship Team at LifePoint Church near Nashville, TN - the views and opinions stated on this blog are mine alone.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Who Is Your Audience?

I have set on my cellphone a ringtone of "Audience of One". This is the song that I try to let my worship in song attest to. If you've never heard it before...or if you've heard it amillion times before but never taken the time to just sit a moment, close your eyes, and let it minister to you - take a moment to do so now.

We recently had an opportunity as songwriters to talk with EMI CMG Vice President Casey McGinty at on of our meetings. He discussed the number of times that he wrote songs and became frustrated that there was no one there to hear them...and then the satisfaction and joy he got to realize that there was, in fact, someone of utmost importance there to hear them...his Audience of One.

Thank GOD that we have Him to hear us - and that it is HIM that we serve and sing to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home