My Photo
Name:
Location: Smyrna, TN, United States

While I attend church and am on the Worship Team at LifePoint Church near Nashville, TN - the views and opinions stated on this blog are mine alone.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Just want to see where this lands.

I'm saying "goodbye" to my old secular country days and, instead, focusing on writing Christian songs and worship songs.

I had an 8 year old secular song at a site called "OurStage" last month and it ranked 186 by the time it was done. I didn't go out and solicit votes - instead - I wanted to see how the song handled on its own merits.

For this last go-round...I want to give my friends and family the opportunity to listen and vote this time. so........ click here:

Knock Knock, by Jason Whitehorn on OurStage

My myspace page and Reverbnation page will soon be taken down. You can view them here:

http://www.myspace.com/jasonwhitehorn
http://www.reverbnation.com/jasonwhitehorn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home